Major areas of interest
- Development of species specific processing technologies for the selected fish species along Maharashtra coast.
- Process optimization and characterization of bioactive compounds from fish processing waste and its application in food system.
- Preparation of customized health products from region specific as well as underutilized fishery resources of Maharashtra coast.
- Detection of Spoilage specific bacteria associated with commercial fishes of Maharashtra coast and development of bio sensing devices for monitoring fish spoilage.
- Nanotechnological interventions in microbiology.