Read the following instructions carefully before filling the application form:
ICAR-CIFT Cochin has seven research divisions that coordinate the training programmes and project works on various disciplines under the following division.
- Fishing Technology Division.
- Fish Processing Division.
- Biochemistry & Nutrition Division.
- Quality Assurance & Management Division.
- Engineering Division
- Extension, Information & Statistics Division.
- Microbiology, Fermentation and Biotechnology Division.
ICAR-CIFT Cochin organizes regular customized and adhoc training courses for various categories of stakeholders in different aspects of harvest and post-harvest fisheries under its various research divisions.
Instructions to the Candidates:
- Submission of Application does not imply automatic selection.
- There is a limited accommodation facility available in the ICAR-CIFT Trainees Hostel on payment basis and allotment will be made according to the availability.
- Payment of fees should be made only after confirmation regarding selection. The fee paid once will not be refunded.
- Payment details should be intimated in the link given below.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-CIFT will be final.
For any further queries/ assistance email to firstname.lastname@example.org