Walk-in-interview for the post of Yong Professional II
No.F. 3-2/2019-Cdn Date: 22.03.2019
Date of Interview: 04.04.2019 Venue: CIFT, Cochin Time: 10 A.M.
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the temporary post of Young Professional-II (YP-II) (on contractual basis) to work in the project “Improved Coconut Wood Canoes for Small Scale Fishing Sector of Southeast coast of India”. The duration of the project is 3 years.
|Young Professional -II - 1 post
MFSc. In Fisheries/Msc. in Industrial Fisheries/ Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture/ Aquatic Biology/ Wood Science/ Forestry/ Chemistry and Fisheries or Equivalent degree from recognized university.
Experience in Fishing Technology.
||Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m.
- Age limit (as on 04.04.2019) : Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Candidates are required to submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data ( in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
- No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
PI of the Project