|Publications (Best 5 publications)
- Mohan, C.O., Ravishankar, C.N., SrinivasaGopal, T.K., Lalitha, K.V. 2012. Effect of chitosan edible coating on the quality of double filleted Indian oil sardine (Sardinellalongiceps) during chilled storage. Food Hydrocolloids, 26(1): 167-174.
- Mohan, C.O., Ravishankar, C.N., SrinivasaGopal, T.K., Lalitha, K.V. 2010. Effect of reduced oxygen atmosphere and sodium acetate treatment on the microbial quality changes of Seer fish (Scomberomoruscommerson) steaks stored in ice. Food Microbiology 27: 526-534.
- Mohan, C. O., Ravishankar, C. N., SrinivasaGopal, T. K, Ashok Kumar, K. and Lalitha, K. V. 2009. Biogenic amines formation in Seer fish (Scomberomoruscommerson) steaks packed with O2-scavenger during chilled storage. Food Research International. 42: 411-416.
- Mohan, C. O., Remya, S., Murthy, L.N., Ravishankar, C.N and Ashok Kumar, K. (2015). Effect of filling medium on histamine content and quality of canned yellowfin tuna (Thunnusalbacares). Food Control, 50: 320-327.
5. Mohan, C.O, Ravi Shankar, C.N, Bindu, J, Geethalakshmi, V and SrinivasaGopal, T.K. 2006. Effect of thermal processing on texture and subjective sensory characteristics of Prawn kuruma in retortable pouches and aluminium cans. Journal of Food Science, 71(6), S496-S500.