|Publications (Best 5 publications)
- Bindu, J., Ginson,J., Kamalakanth C K. & Gopal T. K. S (2015). High pressure treatment of green mussel Perna viridis Linnaeus, 1758: effect on shucking and quality changes in meat during chill storage. Indian Journal of Fisheries , 62(2): 70-76.
- Bindu.J. Ginson J, Kamalakanth C.K., Asha K. K, Gopal T.K.S. (2013) Physicochemical changes in high pressure (HP) treated Indian white prawn (Fenneropenaeus indicus) during chill storage. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies. 17: 37-42
- Bindu, J., Ravi Shankar, C.N., Srinivasa Gopal, T.K. and Mallick, A.K. (2010). Investigations on shelf life and heat penetration attributes of Ready to eat ‘Fish Peera’ from Anchovy (Stoleophorus commersoni) in Retort pouches. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 34: 207-222.
- Bindu J and Gopal .T.K.S. (2008). Heat penetration characteristics of smoked tuna in oil and brine in retort pouches at different rotational speeds. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. 32: 231–246
- .Bindu, J, Ravi Shankar, C.N and Srinivasa Gopal, T.K. (2007).Shelf life evaluation of a ready to eat clam product in indigenous retort pouches., Journal of Food Engineering .78: 995-1000.